Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Shutterfly interests me. I find I'm like many others in that I finally went digital (photographs) a couple years ago and have barely any actual pictures to show for it. SFLY is too small to be a possible CAPS pick but I did buy some. I surfed around the last few weeks looking at the various websites offering digital processing and shutterfly was the easiest to use, the processing was better than my local CVS store which I normally went to for digital pix and prices are cheaper. I am most excited about the hard-bound printed scrapbooks. There are lots of us out there with kids who will easily jump on the bandwagon of hard-bound customized "scrap books" that we easily design and have shipped to our doorstep. I never could get into all the Crap that the hobbyists today buy to make scrap books with. I don't have the time or the floorspace to devote to that, but uploading my images and adding my own commentary? This I will do.

This is definitely a growing business that is just starting to take hold (I talked to every Mom I know about this -believe me). Remember when Netflix started out???? Now we all use it. Same here. I bought shutterfly at 15 -wish I had been more aware at 12, oh, well.

To those who argue about shrinking margins etc. I say this is a growing area and you need to pick the best horse. Check it out.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.