Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 24
Many Democrats want to dump Sinema in 2024 and [Rep. Ruben] Gallego [D-AZ] will clearly be happy to oblige once he wins his 2022 House race.

He has a lot going for him. He is a Latino in a state full of Latinos. He is a Marine Corps combat veteran in a state full of veterans. He is the child of two immigrants in a state full of immigrants. And for the college-educated suburban voters, he has a bachelor's degree from Harvard in international relations.

He served two terms in the Arizona House, where his first successful bill granted in-state tuition to any veteran attending a state university in Arizona. He also worked with a group trying to recall then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Gallego is now on his fourth term in the U.S. House. That sounds like a plausible CV for a candidate for the Senate, even if he's never coached a single football game.

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2022/Senate/Maps/Jan17.htm...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
I hope Sienna enjoys her 15 minutes of infamy, because she’ll be irrelevant for the rest of her life.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sinema. Must pay attention to autocorrect.
No. of Recommendations: 1
It's a good thing to focus on.

lol.

They gotta get rid of RINOs just like they accuse their Trumpy cousins.

Peas in a pod: The Campus and the Trumpers.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Many Democrats want to dump Sinema in 2024 and [Rep. Ruben] Gallego [D-AZ] will clearly be happy to oblige once he wins his 2022 House race.

He's certainly happy to prepare to challenge Sinema. Whether he's actually willing to give up a safe House seat for a chancy 2024 Senate race is far from a given. Gallego certainly won't make a decision for a while, probably not until he sees how the Kelly race shakes out in 2022.

Albaby
No. of Recommendations: 1
I mostly posted the link for the final quip. (Hey, it's an Asylum, not a Seminar ;-)
No. of Recommendations: 0
I respect elements of the Bubble - when they admit it's for their emotions - - - but results dont matter.'

Another day at Campus Motors.