Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm about to go to bed but, PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!

Tell me how someone can have such little value on life when she also knows how precious, life IS?

It's been a long time since I've had stinkin' thinkin' when I see a car accident on TV, wishing it was me inside the car. I feel like I'm going backwards again.

Should I see my GP about increasing my meds, again? Sheesh! I feel like a walking 'pill box'.

I mustn't want to die, niether??? because, I've been having some rather serious heart pains (13 months after my heart attack) that scare the crappers out of me. I hate Doctors & bad news!!!

ALSO!, I have taken out a life insurance policy for my daughters future. It doesn't take effect for 2 years.

I also have the most precious pets a person could ever wish for. They need me!

HECK!_and more recently, I've been a naughty girl in Fooldom with some really bad attitude.

Talk to me! I can't breathe.

What a mess!!!

KEZ
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.