Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Y'know, this is pretty low-key for a short bus. I expected fistfights and people getting food squashed in their hair, people attacking the driver, something.....

Shannon
Let down
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Shannon-

How did you make it over here? From the looks of your profile, your a NADAian...

I'm a GMSer, nice to meetcha,
Dan
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Dan-

How did you make it over here? From the looks of your profile, your a NADAian...>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was searching for new stomping grounds since my boards have been slow lately. What can I say, the board's title appealed to me. <g> And yes I am a NADAian, but more of an old skool sort(read: I hung out there before it reached it's current state of ugliness and cacophony). It really did use to be a great place.

I'm a GMSer, nice to meetcha,>>>>>>>>>>

Likewise.

Shannon
No. of Recommendations: 3
Look Guys! A Chick! I call her! I saw her first! (Dan does'nt count. He's an AOLer)

JTM (maybe if I put gum on all the seats, she'll HAVE to sit next to me)
Look Guys! A Chick! I call her! I saw her first! (Dan does'nt count. He's an AOLer)

Relax Jimmy! Didn't you see my chick already:
http://members.home.net/tmforangeblood/new_page_5.htm

Dan (And I DON'T have AOL, damnit!)
No. of Recommendations: 5
WAIT a second.....I have some questions first.

Shannon:
1) When you think of the 'good old days', Does it involve Pershing missiles or Gen. John J. Pershing?

2) Do you know what a 'Horseless Carriage' is?

3) Finish the following: "Everybody have fun tonight, Everybody ......"

JTM (no offense Cat)
No. of Recommendations: 1
Relax Jimmy! Didn't you see my chick already:
http://members.home.net/tmforangeblood/new_page_5.htm

Nice! BTW, how's Kramer?

Dan (And I DON'T have AOL, damnit!)

Yeah. Whatever.

JTM (Going to have to bend the curve a little toward ugly with his Pics. I knew I should have sent in first.)
Nice! BTW, how's Kramer?

JTM (Going to have to bend the curve a little toward ugly with his Pics. I knew I should have sent in first.)

I don't think I understood either of these sentences...

Dan
Nice! BTW, how's Kramer?

Come on! No one ever said you looked like Jerry before?!?

You guys are all too damn good-looking. I'm searching old magazines for a good pic to send to OB. BASSMASTER just doesn't have the 'model type' I'm looking for, though.
WAIT a second.....I have some questions first.

Shannon:

Oh, aren't you fickle! First you're fighting Dan for my hand (or other body parts), now you want to quiz me first. I see how it is.

1) When you think of the 'good old days', Does it involve Pershing missiles or Gen. John J. Pershing?

Actually, I was thinking of the good old days of the DRM. Back when I had a bulging harem and the ability to banish or behead people at my whim. However, given the choice, I'd say the missiles. They'd be far more fun than some crusty old cadaver.

2) Do you know what a 'Horseless Carriage' is?

A car.

3) Finish the following: "Everybody have fun tonight, Everybody ......"

I'll have to refuse to answer that on the grounds that if we acknowledge Wang Chung's existence, they may start bucking for a comeback. And we certainly can't have that.
DAMMIT! A newcomer gets the Munster!

BTW Dan, #1300 doesn't come close to my Golden duo of 10K & 14K.

JTM ( who won't worry about milestones until 21K)
Come on! No one ever said you looked like Jerry before?!?

Nope. Never.

Here's another one:
http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/986/76/29867685.jpg

That one was posted the day GregLorton (whom you are coincidentally responsible for banishing) went Gold.

Dan
Dan, In this pic (a little clearer) you more resemble Yankee pitcher Andy Pettite. As an ex-Philadelphian, this pains me. We really need you to change your look to resemble an attractive male from the best city north of the mason dixon line. Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who look like Ed Rendell and Pat Croce around. But that also works in your favor, as evidenced by your stunning girlfriend.

whom you are coincidentally responsible for banishing

I'm sorry. I didn't realize my powers to banish were so strong. He must have been a little too used to the Gimme boards.

JTM (Still looking for a pic that doesn't make me look like a fat white guy)
We really need you to change your look to resemble an attractive male from the best city north of the mason dixon line.

On second thought, you already do. Dan.

JTM (who is getting a little uncomfortable talking about all the good-looking males. Not that there is anything wrong with that.)
"this is pretty low key for a short bus. I expected fistfights....

Shannon
Let down"

Welcome aboard, Shannon! As a member of the Short Bus welcoming committee, let me say that we're sorry to let you down! Let me formally introduce myself....

http://members.home.net/tmforangeblood/clp.htm

The Toy Poodle isn't mine, it's my girlfriend's. I think any guy who owns one is a fairy, but that's JMHO. Oh, BTW, Jimmy owns one.

You said you expected "fistfights"? Nah, we're just not that way around here. At least not any more.

BTW, Dan, your sister looks like a real hotty in that picture. When did you start seeing one another?

And Jim, Dan doesn't look like Jerry, he looks EXACTLY like Ben Stiller when he played that loser in Meet the Parents, don't you think?

And cat, you got your own tongue or are you caught in a friggin' tree somewhere?

And DJ, I noticed around picture-time you disappeared. Hmmm....

And Shiranai, I noticed when one of your boys plays ball over here it becomes a National Event, but when one of our boys goes over there it's because his career is over. What do you make of that?

I'll stop here at Amy 'cause she hates my guts already. But she IS one beautiful 35 year old!

Welcome again, Shannon! Wanna fight?

CLP

CLP,
LMFAOUIPMP.

JTM
Welcome aboard, Shannon! As a member of the Short Bus welcoming committee, let me say that we're sorry to let you down! Let me formally introduce myself....

Why thank you.

You said you expected "fistfights"? Nah, we're just not that way around here. At least not any more.

BTW, Dan, your sister looks like a real hotty in that picture. When did you start seeing one another? .....

Heh, that's more like it!

Welcome again, Shannon! Wanna fight?

Bring it on, baby!

Shannon
I like it here.
No. of Recommendations: 7
And cat, you got your own tongue or are you caught in a friggin' tree somewhere?

No tree. Just practising rolling over in bed on top of somebody for a change..... or under somebody.

No offense, MTJ.

Hi Shannon, welcome to the short yellow horseless carriage.

cat

(thank god there's another dame to entertain these idiots)
Ok, this was the most entertaining stretch in a loooong time around here. Please, don't stop!

*Amy is one beautiful *anything*-old

*cat has turned into Madonna on steriods

*Cheeze told me Shannon is really cool

*There's something askew with our web site... all the pages should have links on the left. I'll fix that when I get a chance.

*Because I once lived in Louisiana, I don't understand what's wrong with dating your sister

*Because he lives in Japan, Shiranai doesn't understand you were slamming him

OB
Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who look like Ed Rendell and Pat Croce around. But that also works in your favor, as evidenced by your stunning girlfriend.

Thanks buddy- she hasn't posted in a while, but when she does, you'll definitely get a nice thank you.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize my powers to banish were so strong. He must have been a little too used to the Gimme boards.

The truth is, the conversation they were having was a bit OT (even for this OT board) so I understood where you were coming from- I just felt bad cuz he's a nice guy and a good friend.

Dan

BTW, Dan, your sister looks like a real hotty in that picture. When did you start seeing one another?

It's funny- whenever I used to see a guy with a hot girl, I automatically hated him. Plus, my friends and I would all do our best to give him looks and make him feel like a big lucky dork.

I've become that guy. When I'm with her in public, I get those same looks I used to give...

Dan

And Jim, Dan doesn't look like Jerry, he looks EXACTLY like Ben Stiller when he played that loser in Meet the Parents, don't you think?

I get Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid) a lot...

Dan (where the hell is Amy?
No. of Recommendations: 6
BTW Shannon, has anyone enlightened you about the initiation ritual around here?

You have to strip, mount the bus backwards, then turn around and walk the length of the bus on the top of the seats-backs straddling the aisle.

Fortunately it's a short bus, - this is a case where size matters, because the whole maneuvre is quite a trick.

(It's really funny when the guys do it, because <as Elaine says> nude is not a great look for a guy, being utilitarian like jeeps - as opposed to women who are works of art).

Anyway, I trust you will handle it well......

DevilCat
You have to strip, mount the bus backwards,

Shannon,
You don't necessarily have to mount the bus. You can mount anything you would like.

JTM (just being helpful)
Gosh, Jimmy, I guess we're the only ones that enjoyed that image..

(oh....except for JJ Blackjack Pershing; - he only just 'got it' of course,. . . and any minute now he's gonna start chuckling. ;)

-.-
*Cheeze told me Shannon is really cool

Aww, Cheeze is too kind. Especially since I agreed to join his nefarious plot for global domination.

Shannon
Grasshopper
BTW Shannon, has anyone enlightened you about the initiation ritual around here?

You have to strip, mount the bus backwards, then turn around and walk the length of the bus on the top of the seats-backs straddling the aisle.

Fortunately it's a short bus, - this is a case where size matters, because the whole maneuvre is quite a trick.

How many chances do I get? Because with Jimmy crawling beneath me and trying to knock me off balance, it just doesn't seem like I got a fair chance.

It was fun, though-kind of a perverse take on the "monkey bars."

Shannon
Aww, Cheeze is too kind. Especially since I agreed to join his nefarious plot for global domination.

Failing that, Priority #2 is the obliteration of all things Orange.

Cheeze
(OBIAM)