Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 19
http://www.nbc10.com/news/13575254/detail.html

A child's tantrum onboard a Delta commuter flight forced a pilot to make an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport.

A 4-year-old wanted apple juice and when the stewardess didn't get it quick enough, the child threw a tantrum, NBC 10 reported.

The flight originated in New York and was headed to North Carolina before the incident.

Passengers were spending the night in Philadelphia, NBC 10 reported.

All in favor of making the parents pay compensation to all the passengers, raise your hand.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
A child's tantrum onboard a Delta commuter flight forced a pilot to make an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport.

A 4-year-old wanted apple juice and when the stewardess didn't get it quick enough, the child threw a tantrum, NBC 10 reported.

I wish there were a bit more details on the situation. A 4 year old tantrum can decribe quite a range of behavior and I'm thinking it was pretty crazy if the pilot in command deciced to divert.

No. of Recommendations: 0
Chopper 10 was over the scene.

What exactly did Chopper 10 expect to see?

Chopper 10 was over the scene.

What exactly did Chopper 10 expect to see?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They expected to be able to achieve UTube quality shots of the toddler being whisked away in handcuffs.

*sigh* must've been a really, REALLY slow news day

DP
i read, or heard on the news, that actually the child was having an epileptic seizure...

but i dont remember where i got the info....