No. of Recommendations: 5
Dear Santa,

My name is Tatiana. I'm 14 years old I' m in high school. Santa I really need your help this year. last year I did not write you I was really depressed. My mom and dad just got divorced. My dad dont even call any more. Sometimes I wish I was never born or was dead. I'm seeing some one for my depression. Parents don't realize what an impact divorce has on a kid. Too make things worst I dont have much and is teased about my clothing. I'm already depressed and having only two pair of pants dont help. Santa I really need some clothing and a pair of shoes. so I'm not picked on so much because my shoes are full of holes mom can't afford to buy present this year, she has to worry about feeding our family so I dont ask her for anything. I know mom loves me very much and would do any-thing for me if she could. I wear a size 12 in pants and a medium is blouse, 10 1/2 in men gym shoes. Santa, if your dont know what to get me a gift certificate to the Gap, Target or any store will do. I don't care. I just need some warm clothes. I'll even take used clothes.

Love always
needy

Santa please excuse my writing I'm crying
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.