Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

I was wondering if any of you had advice on how to seek out a tax advisor, or have any recommendation? I live in the Philadelphia area and just got married and bought a house here in 2012. Also to add some more complication to the mix, one of us works in Delaware and we'll have to file in both states. I've always done my taxes myself, but this year seems like it's going to be a bear, and I could use some advice. I don't want to make a big mistake.

Do you have any recommendations on where to start?

Much thanks,
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.