Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have a couple of questions about taxes. This is my situation: I may be possibly coming into several million dollars(legally). How do I shield as much as possible of this money from the IRS's greedly little fingers? I do plan to start my own business. For tax puposes, would it be better to form a Sub-Chapter S Corporation or just incorporate?
Also, what are the advantages, if any, of forming an offshore IBC? Would putting some of this money in an offshore trust send up red flags to the IRS?

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.