Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
TMF Karen referred me to this Board. Her "Foolish" answer to my "Foolish" question, is No.166927, 13Apr01.

Can you help me, that is before 16 April '01? Thanks in advance!

I have a Joint Trust(TTEE) with my wife. The Trust is with a National Brokerage firm. How and what form do I report the Income(Dividends) on these Trust items which are Mutual Funds, Common Stocks and other Interests? I am already reporting other Dividend income from other stocks and mutual funds on IRS form 1040 and whatever Schedules are needed.

I am already asking for an Extension on Form 4868.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.