Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Taxi drivers -

Ok, I think it is safe to say that the producers had these taxis ready for the racers. How else would you get a taxi in Africa, in the middle of the night. The drivers knew to charge a huge amount, and the racers should have had any idea of the price gouging, especially after the bus rides in the previous leg.

Colin -

He is an a$$, and should have been thrown in jail. Never...NEVER argue with the police in a developing nation. If I had been Christie, and had a backbone, I would have walked away, and said the race is over. $1,000,000 is not worth his crap.

Chip and Kim -

I am really fond of these two, and want them to succeed.

Bowling Moms -

I am also fond of these two, and hope they do well.

The Twins -

No money? In Dubai? Two American women trying to raise money in Dubai? Now that will be interesting. Women are not highly reguarded in that part of the world, so it should be interesting to see what happens.

Shaved head -

Hmmmmm....please don't let it be the Bowling Moms.

:-)Charlie
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.