Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Taysom Hill is making something like $26M this year. He's got to be your starter at that price. Or you have to have a CHEAP starter if you plan to field a team.

Simon
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
He still has two seasons left on his contract with Carolina. What are the Saints willing to give up to get Bridgewater back? Seems like the cheaper option might be to give Taysom Hill a chance this season.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I haven't heard much talk about Taysom Hill. At least not recently. Nor on the local
outlets that I listen too, either. I think folks here are more worried about Sean Payton leaving the
organization, than they are about Brees. No one wants to see Brees retire, but we know that
is coming, soon.
It is the QB picks, and the uncertainty about Brees that has everyone consulting their tarot cards.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Aren't the Saints in serious cap trouble? Can they afford Bridgewater's salary?
Taysom Hill is making something like $26M this year. He's got to be your starter at that price. Or you have to have a CHEAP starter if you plan to field a team.

Simon

Or, we have a scatterbrained Mayor.

Latoya the Destroya is dusting off the welcome mat for someone other that Taysom.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/saints/2021/02/27/...

"We not only admire you, we want you,"