Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
According to the merger terms, 1 share of LVGO = 0.592 share of TDOC + $11.33 cash. The cash payment is split into two, $4.24 on conversion date, followed by $7.09 after the merger completion. If you have 100 share LVOG, you should have 59.2 share of TDOC + $424 cash on the day of conversion, followed by a payment of $709 at a later date.

I use TD Ameritade. I just checked my account and saw my shares were converted. However, I also noted the following:

1) A reorganization fee of $38 was charged on each account, regardless of how many shares the account holds.

2) The fractional share was dropped (so, you have 59 share of TDOC instead of 59.2). I understand they could not give you fractional TDOC share. But I am expecting the fractional share being converted to cash.

Not sure how the other brokers handle the case.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.