Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
TECCHAIR, I am not Ron nor another TMF employee, also not retired and still pretty new to all this. But several points in your very first post do prompt me to respond. Starting with the very last, I don't think it is fair to characterize 24 hours after the first buy recommendation as a point to determine results. Many of us have not purchased yet. For goodness sake, DV has not posted their own purchase yet. This is not a day trading service. Second, take a look at the trading volume today versus yesterday. The difference is huge. Volume has essentially dropped back to normal levels. I think the small additional price rise today is just a result of the broader market sentiments. It seems unlikely that much, if any, of today's activity can be pinned on additional purchases by DV members. How about showing a little patience? Sit back and read the many posts on the DV boards this evening. Read up on the rec. Read from other sources about it too, such as the Rising Star write-up and purchase last February mentioned elsewhere in these boards. Then come back to looking at the going share price in a few days, maybe after Ron has made his first AP purchase for DV's own portfolio, and see if you still feel the same.

Li'l Blue
(patiently waiting with an open limit order...)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.