Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 20
Now that June has ended, here are the year-to-date results for the Tech Growers (top 5) screen, in comparison with my personal portfolio and Saul's portfolio. These are actual results, no typos here. I'm also reporting my personal annual returns since 2015.

Portfolio YTD Return
Tech Growers +90.2%
rdutt +75.4%
Saul +115.9%

Note that Tech Growers is a monthly rebalanced MI screen. My own holdings often match those on that screen, but I manage my portfolio as a modified buy and hold with quarterly reviews. I currently hold 13 stocks: AMZN, SHOP, MDB, OKTA, AYX, CRWD, ZM, DDOG, FSLY, TTD, COUP, LVGO, and ENPH.

I don't do any market timing, but I do occasionally trim my holdings to maintain a 20% to 25% cash position. Below are my annual returns since 2015. I've tried to be as transparent as possible with my monthly updates to this board in the early years, but have not updated here much since 2018, since I switched to Saul's investing style.

Year My return What I Did
2015 7.2% MI Screens - https://boards.fool.com/personal-and-migg-portfolio-ytd-3204...
2016 16.1% MI Screens - https://boards.fool.com/personal-2016-total-return-32536922....
2017 20.8% MI Screens - https://boards.fool.com/mi-screens-vs-sector-etfs-dec-2017-3...
2018 15.3% Switched to a hybrid of Saul's picks, QQQ and MI - https://boards.fool.com/what-worked-in-2018-34097240.aspx
2019 34.2% All in on Saul's picks
2020 75.4% Continued with Saul's picks, but did not concentrate to his level
=============================
CAGR 29.1% (over past 5.5 years)

Reasons I switched to SaaS/growth investing from MI/value investing in 2018:
1. QQQ was up 33% in 2017, vs I was only up 21%. It was obvious that the tech giants like FB, AMZN, GOOG, AAPL and NFLX were creaming the market. Decided I was taking too much risk with not enough returns staying in MI small caps.
2. Found Saul's board and was familiar with all the companies he picked. I work in Enterprise Software, and names like Twilio, MongoDB, New Relic and ElasticSearch were all products we used or our customers used, and we knew they were growing like crazy. Peter Lynch, the legendary manager of Fidelity Magellan, advised to invest in companies you know. It was truly a Peter Lynch moment for me.
3. My taxable account had grown too big, and it was no longer tax-efficient for me to buy and sell monthly. I wanted an approach where I could hold stocks for longer than a year.

My long association with this board, the talent here and on Saul's board, had enabled me to become financially independent seven years ahead of what I had projected, and I am eternally grateful for that. But don't do what I do unless you are willing to put up with 25%+ drawdowns that happen on an annual basis. I think I may be wired psychologically differently from most people. Success at investing has nothing to do with having a high IQ.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I currently hold 13 stocks: AMZN, SHOP, MDB, OKTA, AYX, CRWD, ZM, DDOG, FSLY, TTD, COUP, LVGO, and ENPH.

Forgot TWLO. So I've actually been holding 14 stocks.
No. of Recommendations: 8
Just think of all the money and time us MI posters
can now save just by using Sauls' picks each month-

- no more complicated screens to run
- no more finding out that Yahoo's data is bad
- no more screens' results to publish
- no more debates over best bear catchers
- no more waiting for Jim to "call" a top or bottom

So much more time for golf now!
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just think of all the money and time us MI posters
can now save just by using Sauls' picks each month-

- no more complicated screens to run
- no more finding out that Yahoo's data is bad
- no more screens' results to publish
- no more debates over best bear catchers
- no more waiting for Jim to "call" a top or bottom

It's working for me!

So much more time for golf now! NOT!

George
No. of Recommendations: 3
It should be called the "one basket" group. It sure is tempting, as it is the one sub-sector of the global market that is drawing outstanding accumulation and generating returns. Not for the faint of heart though, and fortune can turn to famine for almost any company in that sector in a couple of quarters due to the increasing pace of creative destruction.
No. of Recommendations: 7
it sure seems like a copycat strategy worth putting something into. I wouldn't put any $$$ I was counting on, but should 20K turn into 200K, it would be nice.

However, I am a black cloud and would certainly lead the downturn within days. Anyone wondering why BRK finally slowed down around 1998 or so? It was because I loaded up in 1997 and 98. Not at the all-time highs, but just where the stock stopped doubling every three years or so.

No need to thank me. I can see myself out.

SD
No. of Recommendations: 9
It sure seems like a copycat strategy worth putting something into. I wouldn't put any $$$ I was counting on, but should 20K turn into 200K, it would be nice.

Seven weeks ago I put $25K to work with them -- $5K each in a five-stock weekly. Weekly trading may seem excessive, but the turnover is low with only four changes in the seven weeks. At any rate, the $25K is now $39.5K (+58%).

Given the high volatility I may treat them like options and forego compounding if the dollar amounts get larger.

DB2
It sure seems like a copycat strategy worth putting something into. I wouldn't put any $$$ I was counting on, but should 20K turn into 200K, it would be nice.

FWIW, $71.6K I spread equally across 9 Tech grower positions on 6/23 is now valued at $76.7K, ~7.3% after 5 trading days.

DB2's idea to treat these like options rather than compounding sounds good, and/or a mental trailing stop at about 10% below the highest close since purchase.

BLancaster

FWIW, $71.6K that I spread mostly equally among 9 Tech Grower positions on 6/23 is now $76.7K, ~7.3% after 5 trading days.

DB2's idea to treat these like options rather than compounding sounds good, and/or a mental trailing stop at about 10% below the highest close since purchase.

BLancaster
DB2

Seven weeks ago I put $25K to work with them -- $5K each in a five-stock weekly. Weekly trading may seem excessive, but the turnover is low with only four changes in the seven weeks. At any rate, the $25K is now $39.5K (+58%).

Curious, were your stocks selected from the Tech Growers screen as published by lohill? https://boards.fool.com/si-rankings-2020-07-04-34551672.aspx...

If so, do you take the top 5 and exclude foreign stocks?

George
Top 5, exclude non-US based, and market cap > 1 Billion are I believe the criteria to select the stocks from the screen by lohill you referenced.
No. of Recommendations: 8
The ghosts of my too-long memory and involvement in this board keeps haunting me... ghost of tech bubbles past...

R...S...I...B...D... 19,99... QCOM, JDSU, DELL, ATHM... rensur1 and the "I made a million in 3 months and that makes me brilliant" thread...

Enjoy it while it lasts, gentlemen, but I'll just recommend mental stops (not actual ones) so you can be nearer the exit from the crowd when the party stops.
Enjoy it while it lasts, gentlemen, but I'll just recommend mental stops (not actual ones) so you can be nearer the exit from the crowd when the party stops.

FC,

Can I assume the arguments generally given on Saul's board about why these SaaS companies are unique and not to be compared with the tech darlings of the internet bubble are not terribly persuasive to you?

Are there mental stops you might recommend that would keep one nearer the exit than the rest of the crowd?
No. of Recommendations: 24
Actually, I understand well these companies and their uniqueness. I've also been in enterprise IT for 30+ years and am completely on board with the new wave of SaaS software products - it is a brave new world of cloud-hosted software platforms managed very profitably by those companies, enabling the reduction of up to 40% of major business' legacy infrastructure software staffs - major dislocations and changes in employment to go along with a much easier-to-manage universe of software. The first internet 1.0 tech bubble was a gold rush infected by pure crap companies with no sales, let alone earnings - it was a greater fool's game that finally was declared "over" by market makers who looked across the poker table at each other and said "fold".

All I am cautioning about is the price of their stocks. That sector is almost literally the only one drawing investment accumulation right now, in an era of near-zero interest rates. EVERYONE is coming to the SaaS party. It is the definition of a bubble - but these companies are growing strongly. What the stock prices are doing is creating new valuation levels. Who knows what "overvalued" means with these companies? Their revenues are growing like crazy, their earnings not so much (ex: Mongo, for one, is increasing its SG&A faster than its revenues); but if you can publish and get rewarded in the market for non-GAAP metrics then hey! Regardless, their foundations as operating software companies are MUCH stronger than 20 years ago.

I put mental trailing stops (as alerts) 10-12% below recent highs, adjusting weekly or bi-weekly. Not actual stops, because those get hunted and taken out constantly. Some of these stocks routinely have a short drop of up to 10% and then go quickly back up, sometimes intraday - the demand is that strong.

Until the rate of growth in revenues significantly slows, it's not time to sell - but, that's the speculation game we're all playing. The institutions decide when 34% is not enough but 44% is. And be careful of the law of large numbers.

Is DOCU really worth 167% more than it was 6 months ago? A single point electronic signature software just because it is cloud-based? Who knows?

Some people will confuse the ability to spot and ride a market mania (we the masses) with their own individual brilliance (which is limited to Saul and a few others who predicted this wave) and a belief that they'll get rich quick and be all set. This kind of money brings competition, changing relationships, all kinds of things very interesting to watch. But the pain of losing money is 2-3x more than the positivity of gains - and these parabolic rises are setups for institutional declarations (eventually) that the easy money has been made, and waterfall drops.

No individual held Microsoft from 1988 or 9.

'nuff said -
FC
No individual held Microsoft from 1988 or 9.

FC,

Thank you for your reply which I greatly enjoyed reading.

Apologies for a quick follow-up... I felt I was following you well right up until the last sentence (above). Were you saying here that only institutional investors owned MSFT in 1988/9? Or were you saying that no individual has held MSFT from that point straight through to now? (Or something else?) :-)

Best,

Todd
No. of Recommendations: 28
The question is not whether or not there are SAAS companies with useful products and explosive growth
but weather their potential earnings will be capable of supporting their current prices. Same well hashed
problem Tesla has. Square, Spotify, Shopify, Tesla, and Zoom have the same market cap (combined) as
Berkshire Hathaway even though Berkshire’s trailing net income is 297 times higher.

Saul started his board at the beginning of 2014, the first year there were less than 5000 posts on his
board and he reported a loss of 9.8% looking into different types of fast-growing companies.

End of 2015 there were ~10,000 new posts that year and he reported gain of 16.7% while the S&P was
down 0.7%. SAAS were not yet a topic.

End of 2016 there were ~9,000 new posts and he reported a gain of 2.5%, S&P500 up 9.5%. Companies
invested in LGI Homes, Signature Bank, Shopify, Amazon, Synchronoss, Ubiquti . . . Looks like he is just
starting to discover cloud based SAAS companies.

End of 2017 the discovery year >8700 new posts and a reported gain of 84.2%. Now in companies like
Shopify, Arista, Hubspot, Alteryx, Nutanix, Square. Saul is very open about how his stock selection
criteria change over time based on his experience. Example: https://boards.fool.com/reflections-on-investing-reprise-329...

End of 2018 the explosion almost 11700 new posts and another big gain of 71.4% in a volatile +96 up -26
down year. A mid year post on his investing criteria evolution: https://boards.fool.com/why-my-investing-criteria-have-chang...

End of 2019 another ~14500 new posts and a gain of 28.4% in another volatile year up +77% mid year
with a drop down to +10% at one point.

Over the last 5 years Saul’s board has attracted some excellent talent including individuals with direct
expertise and/or experience in the companies being evaluated. There is no doubt they find companies
with explosive growth. In my view (with no solid evidence other than past experience) it is more than
likely that the prices of many of those companies have become overvalued relative to their actual
earnings capabilities. However, Saul appears to be one of those individuals that as the saying goes is fast
enough on his feet that will quickly adapt and move on to other profitable opportunities.

I do have concern that he has become too focused on SAAS companies with little concern for any
diversification. Posts on any valuations are discouraged. Good luck to the continuing players and thanks
to Saul for a good run but at this point I’ve pulled my play money out. Probably means a long and
profitable run for those still in.

RAM
No. of Recommendations: 4
I forgot to reference the observation by Michael Batnick: Square, Spotify, Shopify, Tesla, and Zoom have the same market cap (combined) as Berkshire Hathaway even though Berkshire’s trailing net income is 297 times higher.
https://upfina.com/momentum-growth-stocks-reach-extreme-valu...

RAM
But which would you rather be owning after a year or two of whatever growth they are able to achieve?
To me Berkshire is so 20th century .Though I might still buy some as a partial substitute for a SP500 index ETF.
Just be careful out there. If the institutions decide or get insider info that growth is slowing, the price growth will flatten immediately or drop. Stocks don’t owe you anything. If you bet 100% on the sector, ya takes ya chances. What happens to Moderna when someone else’s vaccine crosses the finish line in first or second?
Yw glad it resonated. I meant no individual has held MSFT continuously since then. At least no one still posting on these boards or that we know. 😏 like AMZN - big drops along the way have driven people out.
No. of Recommendations: 10
but at this point I’ve pulled my play money out. Probably means a long and
profitable run for those still in.

Right?!?

I still haven't been able to figure out how, even when I try to do the opposite of what I think I'd do if I wasn't trying to do the opposite, I still figure out how to lose.

I figured out recently that the only reason I'm retiring at 55 on 11/1/20 is because I'm a fantastic saver. I suck at investing.

Draggon
No. of Recommendations: 2
<I meant no individual has held MSFT continuously since then. >

Bill Gates may still have a share or two not in his
charitable trust? :)
Steve Ballmer Microsoft’s 30th employee and first business manager started off with 8% in 1981 and
still reportedly owns over 300 million shares, supposedly Bill now only owns 100 million shares.

RAM
And congrats on THAT!!
No. of Recommendations: 5
The first internet 1.0 tech bubble was a gold rush infected by pure crap companies with no sales, let alone earnings

I beg to differ about that broad generalization. There were some very solid growing profitable companies that are still doing well today, such as QCOM, INTC, CSCO, MSFT, ORCL, to name a few.

Elan
And you're right, of course Elan. But, as you well know, even those real companies' stock prices CRASHED in the 00-02 meltdown. ORCL went from $40.13 9/1/00 to $6.86 by 6/1/02: an 83% loss in 21 months - the biggest database company in the world THEN! Who among us had the stones to hold on to that, with the faith that it would "come back someday"??

FC
No. of Recommendations: 13
Now that June has ended, here are the year-to-date results for the Tech Growers (top 5) screen, in comparison with my personal portfolio and Saul's portfolio. These are actual results, no typos here. I'm also reporting my personal annual returns since 2015.

I have not posted here in a while. I have strayed mostly from MI. I'm doing a combination of "Tech Growers" as a screen and personal picks.

Bad choices: UBER the day of IPO, a 30% loser, GE as a Dow Dog a 50% loser, BA as a post 737/max value speculation a 55% loss.

Great choices: AMZN in 2017 at 955 a share, many "Saul" screen stocks that became two baggers then sold but still have FIVN, COUP, SQ, TTD, ZS.

Mind boggling choice: TSLA at 350 December 2019, plus 6/3 call options rolling every three months.

I've decided that evaluating the character of the CEO / owner is as important as the balance sheet and growth prospects. Elon Musk is an odd person, but attracts the best and brightest. I got into TSLA because of the prospect of "battery day" and have learned too much about how batteries are designed and manufactured. Come to find out that TSLA has many disruptive prospects, not just cars and batteries.

It's 1999 here, but this time I won't follow MI screens down like I did 20 years ago.
Good to hear from you Klouche, hope you are well.
FWIW a well respected service runner on Stockharts, Tom Bowley, has built a few screens around these growth concepts - earnings surprises, high relative strength industries, and high revenue growth rates. Mainly quarterlies, refreshed after each quarterly earnings season.

It's broader brush than "Tech Growers", but predictably has picked up the popular SaaS stocks because those companies have currently the best metrics.

I've built, and been using, a screen in Fidelity's ATP and website based on those definitions. Top 5-10ish by an average rank of rank in those three criteria in 2020 is up 50 to 100% depending on implementation and timing specifics. With just a little volatility.
No. of Recommendations: 6
I've built, and been using, a screen in Fidelity's ATP and website based on those definitions.

Would you mind sharing the screen you built in Fidelity ATP?

Elan
No. of Recommendations: 7
Not at all. (Thought I could make a public link but in the interest of time:)
Positive Earnings Surprises (90 days): Medium, High or Very High (as of now that's 19.84% to 60.17% and up to crazy numbers)

Revenue Growth (TTM vs prior TTM): High or Very High

Volume (30 Day Average): High or Very High

Price Performance 13 weeks: all categories other than Negative.

Sector: select/check the ones in top 3 of 6M performance. This step requires looking at sector performance tables elsewhere in Fidelity Research or your research site of choice. Also, there's no magic to the 6 month lookback, I just thought 3 months was too short, TTM may be too long; even an average or the weighted average of ranks in those 3 lookbacks would be valid. Current sectors in this model: Health Care, Consumer Discretionary and Information Technology. Communication Services has recently been in and out of the top 3 based on the week, so I also have that selected.

I also added a stock price above 6 crap filter.

Last step: I build in Sheets an average of ranks across the three key metrics (earnings surprise, revenue growth and sector).

I suggest a brief review of each of the companies numbers for sustainability; the screen has picked up some microcap biotechs involved in the CV19 vaccine race, with one-time spikes in earnings from being awarded govt contracts, for instance. Other declining companies with a one-time acquisition spike, etc. Not for me in this approach.

Not completely mechanical, but not out of line with the guardrails.

FC
Beating a dead horse department, but coincidentally timed to the point, a detailed look back from Contrarian Edge:
"....Fine, just look up Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Coca Cola, and Wal-Mart stock charts from the late ’90s, and you’ll see that history repeats itself, again and again (see charts below).

What you pay for even a great company matters. Paraphrasing the great Freddie Mercury, there must be more to the stock market than FANGAM (though that has not been the case lately). They were the tailwind for the S&P 500, but they’ll likely turn into a headwind over the next decade, and become an anchor around its neck."

https://contrarianedge.com/nifty-faang-and-other-one-decisio...
FANGAM

F**Ng MAGA. :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Elan
I've built, and been using, a screen in Fidelity's ATP and website based on those definitions.

Looking at this screen in FATP I would suggest a couple minor changes.
Replace price minimum to Market-Cap limit by excluding microcaps.
Not filter out <0 Price performance 13w select all.
Select Common Stock only this removed about 5 type Depository Receipt.
Add price performance 52w
Final sort on RS(PP13w,PP52w)

Criteria:

Positive Earnings Surprises (90 Days)
20.12% and Above
Revenue Growth (TTM vs. Prior TTM)
15.54% and Above
Volume (30 Day Average)
0.65 and Above
Sector/Industry/Sub-Industry
Consumer Discretionary, Health Care, Information Technology selected
Market Capitalization
$692.95M and Above
Price Performance (13 Weeks)
None selected
Price Performance (52 Weeks)
None selected
Security Type
Common Stock

GD_
No. of Recommendations: 12

Looking at this screen in FATP I would suggest a couple minor changes.

FYI: Selected Tech Growers when sorted by "Sector/Industry/Sub-Industry".

ID  Symbol  Company Name                         Security            Security  Pos Earn        Rev Grwth       Volume        Sector                  Industry                                        Sub-Industry                                Market            Price Perf  Price Perf
Type Price Surp (90 Days) (TTM v Pr TTM) (30 Day Avg) Sector Industry Sub-Industry Capitalization (13 Weeks) (52 Weeks)
1 COMM COMMSCOPE HOLDING CO INC Common Stock $8.98 90.48% 104.04% 4.6M Information Technology Communications Equipment Communications Equipment $1.60B (Small) -17% -47%
2 IIVI II VI INC Common Stock $45.26 228.67% 51.15% 2.3M Information Technology Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components Electronic Components $4.03B (Medium) 61% 19%
3 FSLY FASTLY INC Common Stock $77.69 50.82% 38.20% 11.5M Information Technology IT Services Internet Services & Infrastructure $7.50B (Medium) 240% 267%
4 OKTA OKTA INC Common Stock $204.83 60.00% 46.01% 2.3M Information Technology IT Services Internet Services & Infrastructure $25.24B (Large) 37% 50%
5 MDB MONGODB INC Common Stock $207.51 47.15% 51.07% 1.2M Information Technology IT Services Internet Services & Infrastructure $11.89B (Medium) 33% 35%
6 RAMP LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $44.98 64.29% 33.24% 796.0K Information Technology IT Services IT Consulting & Other Services $3.10B (Small) 43% -9%
7 ENPH ENPHASE ENERGY INC Common Stock $59.32 20.25% 110.70% 7.8M Information Technology Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment Semiconductor Equipment $7.22B (Medium) 49% 184%
8 CSIQ CANADIAN SOLAR INC Common Stock $23.22 113.95% 26.29% 954.3K Information Technology Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment Semiconductors $1.35B (Small) 36% 11%
9 FSLR FIRST SOLAR INC Common Stock $60.40 211.36% 38.69% 1.4M Information Technology Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment Semiconductors $6.25B (Medium) 47% -8%
10 SPWR SUNPOWER CORP Common Stock $9.53 46.52% 16.81% 4.1M Information Technology Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment Semiconductors $1.66B (Small) 51% -14%
11 ZM ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC Common Stock $246.32 117.39% 111.20% 10.7M Information Technology Software Application Software $70.09B (Large) 65% 156%
12 COUP COUPA SOFTWARE INC Common Stock $299.38 189.86% 49.84% 2.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $19.84B (Medium) 81% 112%
13 TTD TRADE DESK INC (THE) Common Stock $430.94 116.35% 36.70% 1.8M Information Technology Software Application Software $19.75B (Medium) 94% 76%
14 DOMO DOMO INC Common Stock $33.22 28.26% 19.72% 986.9K Information Technology Software Application Software $953.68M (Small) 128% 20%
15 AVLR AVALARA INC Common Stock $124.54 53.70% 38.28% 1.1M Information Technology Software Application Software $9.73B (Medium) 59% 52%
16 TWOU 2U INC Common Stock $41.59 23.26% 42.15% 1.6M Information Technology Software Application Software $2.64B (Small) 83% 7%
17 EVBG EVERBRIDGE INC Common Stock $131.17 56.16% 36.12% 750.5K Information Technology Software Application Software $4.51B (Medium) 11% 36%
18 ESTC ELASTIC NV Common Stock $89.85 61.78% 57.41% 1.6M Information Technology Software Application Software $7.33B (Medium) 51% -7%
19 TEAM ATLASSIAN CORP PLC Common Stock $171.66 21.36% 35.30% 1.9M Information Technology Software Application Software $42.27B (Large) 17% 25%
20 NEWR NEW RELIC INC Common Stock $65.03 311.76% 25.10% 1.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $3.98B (Medium) 37% -25%
21 PLAN ANAPLAN INC Common Stock $43.81 27.01% 41.94% 2.6M Information Technology Software Application Software $6.09B (Medium) 25% -22%
22 WORK SLACK TECHNOLOGIES INC Common Stock $31.87 67.21% 53.43% 25.5M Information Technology Software Application Software $17.76B (Medium) 8% -8%
23 PS PLURALSIGHT INC Common Stock $18.74 32.84% 34.90% 2.3M Information Technology Software Application Software $1.93B (Small) 37% -40%
24 MIME MIMECAST LTD Common Stock $40.74 20.97% 25.44% 1.1M Information Technology Software Application Software $2.52B (Small) 13% -18%
25 DBX DROPBOX INC Common Stock $20.66 25.00% 18.46% 7.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $8.58B (Medium) 10% -19%
26 PD PAGERDUTY INC Common Stock $25.71 55.56% 37.43% 2.2M Information Technology Software Application Software $1.99B (Small) 28% -48%
27 SMAR SMARTSHEET INC Common Stock $45.55 43.30% 51.91% 3.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $5.45B (Medium) -9% -15%
28 DT DYNATRACE INC Common Stock $41.26 42.86% 26.65% 3.6M Information Technology Software Application Software $11.36B (Medium) 57% --
29 BILL BILL.COM HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $83.19 60.40% 53.04% 1.8M Information Technology Software Application Software $5.91B (Medium) 115% --
30 PANW PALO ALTO NETWORKS INC Common Stock $238.04 24.87% 18.58% 1.5M Information Technology Software Systems Software $22.91B (Medium) 25% 8%
31 APPN APPIAN CORP Common Stock $46.40 41.18% 18.51% 882.6K Information Technology Software Systems Software $3.12B (Small) 5% 25%
32 TENB TENABLE HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $29.17 52.38% 30.63% 1.1M Information Technology Software Systems Software $2.90B (Small) 29% -5%
33 PFPT PROOFPOINT INC Common Stock $114.78 38.69% 23.44% 782.6K Information Technology Software Systems Software $6.56B (Medium) -3% -9%
34 VMW VMWARE INC Common Stock $140.63 26.98% 17.83% 1.7M Information Technology Software Systems Software $58.65B (Large) 3% -19%
35 PSTG PURE STORAGE INC Common Stock $17.25 86.93% 17.70% 3.2M Information Technology Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals $4.57B (Medium) 41% 10%
36 DVAX DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORP Common Stock $11.67 51.46% 192.37% 6.3M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $831.31M (Small) 182% 145%
37 AKBA AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS INC Common Stock $12.56 24.07% 49.61% 1.6M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $1.60B (Small) 74% 203%
38 TBIO TRANSLATE BIO INC Common Stock $19.43 47.60% 279.54% 2.8M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $1.09B (Small) 83% 86%
39 BMRN BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC Common Stock $129.16 746.15% 18.89% 1.6M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $23.10B (Medium) 50% 55%
40 VRTX VERTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC Common Stock $292.89 38.75% 47.60% 1.7M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $75.28B (Large) 10% 65%
41 SRPT SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS INC Common Stock $168.06 87.74% 25.99% 890.0K Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $13.21B (Medium) 50% 11%
42 AGIO AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC Common Stock $54.03 64.59% 50.87% 654.4K Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $3.57B (Small) 20% 10%
43 DXCM DEXCOM INC Common Stock $425.74 207.69% 41.93% 1.3M Health Care Health Care Equipment & Supplies Health Care Equipment $38.14B (Large) 35% 176%
44 AXNX AXONICS MODULATION TECHNOLOGIES INC Common Stock $40.20 28.21% 2088.28% 679.3K Health Care Health Care Equipment & Supplies Health Care Equipment $1.37B (Small) 31% 3%
45 GH GUARDANT HEALTH INC Common Stock $83.58 26.40% 121.72% 1.1M Health Care Health Care Providers & Services Health Care Services $7.78B (Medium) 19% -7%
46 HCAT HEALTH CATALYST INC Common Stock $35.71 36.76% 29.64% 770.3K Health Care Health Care Technology Health Care Technology $1.35B (Small) 42% --
47 RGEN REPLIGEN CORP Common Stock $134.70 51.66% 36.15% 811.8K Health Care Life Sciences Tools & Services Life Sciences Tools & Services $6.90B (Medium) 25% 49%
48 PCRX PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC Common Stock $55.56 77.85% 23.00% 877.6K Health Care Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals $2.35B (Small) 66% 36%
49 GSK GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC Depository Receipt $41.72 35.21% 17.63% 3.0M Health Care Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals $103.23B (Large) -1% 1%
50 GSX GSX TECHEDU INC Depository Receipt $75.13 34.04% 394.41% 6.6M Consumer Discretionary Diversified Consumer Services Education Services $17.91B (Medium) 136% 641%
51 CHGG CHEGG INC Common Stock $72.22 41.94% 30.32% 3.7M Consumer Discretionary Diversified Consumer Services Education Services $8.77B (Medium) 98% 59%
52 PRPL PURPLE INNOVATION INC Common Stock $19.50 139.13% 51.32% 1.0M Consumer Discretionary Household Durables Home Furnishings $1.04B (Small) 122% 199%
53 TPX TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC Common Stock $75.16 78.19% 17.45% 792.4K Consumer Discretionary Household Durables Home Furnishings $3.90B (Small) 86% -2%
54 FVRR FIVERR INTERNATIONAL LTD Common Stock $80.35 39.85% 42.34% 768.2K Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $2.57B (Small) 164% 239%
55 JD JD.COM INC Depository Receipt $62.14 139.42% 23.40% 14.3M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $90.29B (Large) 30% 101%
56 FTCH FARFETCH LTD Common Stock $21.41 27.93% 81.06% 4.8M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $6.98B (Medium) 75% 1%
57 CHWY CHEWY INC Common Stock $47.73 24.53% 38.19% 4.8M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $19.36B (Medium) 7% 47%
58 BABA ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD Depository Receipt $245.99 50.87% 28.18% 17.6M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $627.36B (Mega) 14% 39%
59 BZUN BAOZUN INC Depository Receipt $39.40 165.06% 28.91% 1.4M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $2.51B (Small) 24% -25%
60 YETI YETI HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $44.44 54.93% 16.76% 1.7M Consumer Discretionary Leisure Products Leisure Products $3.81B (Small) 76% 34%
61 FND FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $61.15 29.28% 19.02% 1.2M Consumer Discretionary Specialty Retail Home Improvement Retail $6.22B (Medium) 84% 44%

GD_
Thanks for the list, GD_. Note that my intention in the Tech Growers screen is to identify consistent 30%+ revenue growers specifically within the Information Technology sector, and, more specifically, the Software sub-sector.

The screen excludes other sectors such as Healthcare and Consumer Discretionary. I personally don't invest in biotech stocks because it usually involves speculating on a binary outcome. I prefer consistent, predictable revenues growth, not risky speculation.

The companies that can consistently grow revenues by more than 30% year over year on top of a 9-figure or 10-figure revenue stream, and can manage to do it for 12+ consecutive quarters in a row, tend to be companies in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry. The reason they can do this is that most of the revenue recurs annually, due to customers paying a monthly subscription fee to use the software.

There is a financial metric associated with SaaS companies called Net Dollar-Based Expansion Rate(NDBER). Suppose you have a SaaS company generating $300M of revenue in Year 1, that has a NDBER rate of 120% (this is quite common). That means that in Year 2, the sales people could take a year-long vacation and do no work, and gain no new customers, and the company would still generate $360M in revenue.

Why? Because they retain 100% of the existing customers in Year 2, who not only keep on paying the same subscription fee they did in Year 1, but they sign up for new premium features for which they pay an additional 20%. That's what an NDBER of 120% means. For example, a customer who pays $5,000 in subscription fees in Year 1 typically pays $6,000 in subscription fees in Year 2. Nice business model, huh?
This is pretty much the selections I came up with a couple of weeks ago in Fidelity.
CAUTION #1: a few of the major SaaS Saul stocks are coming up NULL in positive earnings surprises 90days for some reason - Zscaler ZS of note. I howled into the wind of the "contact us" email/chatbot, predictably absolutely no response.

CAUTION #2: the screen may benefit from a sustained earnings growth filter. Several of the companies are one-hit wonders; CV vaccine grant biotech speculation, one-time windfall, &c.
CAUTION #2: the screen may benefit from a sustained earnings growth filter. Several of the companies are one-hit wonders; CV vaccine grant biotech speculation, one-time windfall, &c.

The addition of Revenue Growth (3 Yrs) Filter (best 3 of 6) excluded half of those included in "Consumer Discretionary Sector". And at a glance does appear to improve quality, which should be confirmed a backtest.

Sorted by :W/O Revenue 3y  Sector       Industry                Sub-Industry  PP (13w)
Count Sectors 61
Consumer Discretionary Health Care Information Technology
12 14 35

Sorted by : W/ Revenue 3y Sector Industry Sub-Industry RS (13w,52w)
Count Sectors 49

Consumer Discretionary Health Care Information Technology
6 12 31

Criteria:

Positive Earnings Surprises (90 Days)
20.16% and Above
Revenue Growth (TTM vs. Prior TTM)
15.57% and Above
Volume (30 Day Average)
0.65 and Above
Sector/Industry/Sub-Industry
Consumer Discretionary, Health Care, Information Technology selected
Market Capitalization
$692.95M and Above
Security Type
Common Stock
Revenue Growth (3 Yrs)
9.02% and Above
Price Performance (13 Weeks)
None selected
Price Performance (52 Weeks)
None selected

GD
ID  Symbol  Company Name                         Security      Security  Pos Earn        Rev Grwth       Volume        Sector                  Industry                                        Sub-Industry                                Market            Rev Grwth  Price Perf  Price Perf    RS(52,13)
Type Price Surp (90 Days) (TTM v Pr TTM) (30 Day Avg) Sector Industry Sub-Industry Capitalization (3 Yr) (13 Weeks) (52 Weeks)
1 COMM COMMSCOPE HOLDING CO INC Common Stock $8.84 90.48% 104.04% 5.0M Information Technology Communications Equipment Communications Equipment $1.74B (Small) 19.23% -14.01% -41.14% -28%
2 IIVI II VI INC Common Stock $45.10 228.67% 51.15% 2.3M Information Technology Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components Electronic Components $4.09B (Medium) 18.10% 61.59% 20.28% 41%
3 FSLY FASTLY INC Common Stock $78.84 50.82% 38.20% 11.6M Information Technology IT Services Internet Services & Infrastructure $7.48B (Medium) 24.09% 236.35% 260.61% 248%
4 OKTA OKTA INC Common Stock $206.35 60.00% 46.01% 2.3M Information Technology IT Services Internet Services & Infrastructure $25.84B (Large) 54.04% 40.04% 50.25% 45%
5 MDB MONGODB INC Common Stock $211.88 47.15% 51.07% 1.1M Information Technology IT Services Internet Services & Infrastructure $12.12B (Medium) 60.84% 35.53% 29.96% 33%
6 ENPH ENPHASE ENERGY INC Common Stock $60.13 20.25% 110.70% 7.7M Information Technology Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment Semiconductor Equipment $7.42B (Medium) 24.62% 52.23% 193.76% 123%
7 ZM ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC Common Stock $249.49 117.39% 111.20% 9.8M Information Technology Software Application Software $69.52B (Large) 60.19% 64.29% 147.21% 106%
8 COUP COUPA SOFTWARE INC Common Stock $304.37 189.86% 49.84% 2.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $20.29B (Medium) 42.82% 82.85% 112.01% 97%
9 BILL BILL.COM HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $83.93 60.40% 53.04% 1.8M Information Technology Software Application Software $6.01B (Medium) 18.65% 97.24% -- 97%
10 TTD TRADE DESK INC (THE) Common Stock $435.27 116.35% 36.70% 1.7M Information Technology Software Application Software $19.93B (Medium) 48.24% 89.49% 77.34% 83%
11 DOMO DOMO INC Common Stock $33.91 28.26% 19.72% 970.2K Information Technology Software Application Software $965.20M (Small) 32.50% 133.94% 21.77% 78%
12 DT DYNATRACE INC Common Stock $42.25 42.86% 26.65% 3.2M Information Technology Software Application Software $11.69B (Medium) 11.10% 62.02% -- 62%
13 AVLR AVALARA INC Common Stock $128.15 53.70% 38.28% 1.1M Information Technology Software Application Software $9.82B (Medium) 31.70% 48.61% 47.01% 48%
14 TWOU 2U INC Common Stock $42.96 23.26% 42.15% 1.5M Information Technology Software Application Software $2.65B (Small) 40.80% 73.43% 3.28% 38%
15 EVBG EVERBRIDGE INC Common Stock $137.97 56.16% 36.12% 743.8K Information Technology Software Application Software $4.52B (Medium) 37.75% 9.73% 34.24% 22%
16 ESTC ELASTIC NV Common Stock $91.72 61.78% 57.41% 1.5M Information Technology Software Application Software $7.49B (Medium) 69.27% 47.24% -5.88% 21%
17 TEAM ATLASSIAN CORP PLC Common Stock $175.22 21.36% 35.30% 1.8M Information Technology Software Application Software $42.67B (Large) 38.34% 13.54% 26.70% 20%
18 WORK SLACK TECHNOLOGIES INC Common Stock $32.61 67.21% 53.43% 25.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $18.05B (Medium) 41.92% 14.27% -4.03% 5%
19 NEWR NEW RELIC INC Common Stock $66.08 311.76% 25.10% 1.0M Information Technology Software Application Software $3.91B (Small) 31.53% 26.81% -25.79% 1%
20 MIME MIMECAST LTD Common Stock $41.14 20.97% 25.44% 1.1M Information Technology Software Application Software $2.59B (Small) 31.78% 15.38% -16.33% 0%
21 PLAN ANAPLAN INC Common Stock $45.04 27.01% 41.94% 2.7M Information Technology Software Application Software $6.09B (Medium) 42.41% 20.82% -22.09% -1%
22 DBX DROPBOX INC Common Stock $22.28 25.00% 18.46% 6.9M Information Technology Software Application Software $8.65B (Medium) 25.28% 8.60% -16.85% -4%
23 PS PLURALSIGHT INC Common Stock $19.05 32.84% 34.90% 2.3M Information Technology Software Application Software $1.99B (Small) 33.96% 30.92% -40.10% -5%
24 PD PAGERDUTY INC Common Stock $26.30 55.56% 37.43% 2.2M Information Technology Software Application Software $2.02B (Small) 27.83% 23.19% -45.98% -11%
25 SMAR SMARTSHEET INC Common Stock $46.20 43.30% 51.91% 2.9M Information Technology Software Application Software $5.44B (Medium) 59.34% -9.97% -15.47% -13%
26 APPN APPIAN CORP Common Stock $47.79 41.18% 18.51% 872.1K Information Technology Software Systems Software $3.17B (Small) 25.12% 9.91% 28.12% 19%
27 PANW PALO ALTO NETWORKS INC Common Stock $244.96 24.87% 18.58% 1.4M Information Technology Software Systems Software $23.14B (Medium) 28.13% 23.98% 7.23% 16%
28 TENB TENABLE HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $29.92 52.38% 30.63% 1.1M Information Technology Software Systems Software $2.99B (Small) 41.80% 26.60% -1.84% 12%
29 PFPT PROOFPOINT INC Common Stock $115.36 38.69% 23.44% 766.1K Information Technology Software Systems Software $6.57B (Medium) 33.24% -3.64% -8.33% -6%
30 VMW VMWARE INC Common Stock $141.56 26.98% 17.83% 1.7M Information Technology Software Systems Software $58.67B (Large) 15.08% 2.53% -19.60% -9%
31 PSTG PURE STORAGE INC Common Stock $17.42 86.93% 17.70% 3.2M Information Technology Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals $4.56B (Medium) 31.18% 34.37% 8.20% 21%
32 DVAX DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORP Common Stock $12.33 51.46% 192.37% 6.8M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $996.00M (Small) 47.20% 234.41% 200.00% 217%
33 AKBA AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS INC Common Stock $12.79 24.07% 49.61% 1.6M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $1.61B (Small) 502.07% 65.68% 215.31% 140%
34 BMRN BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICAL INC Common Stock $129.65 746.15% 18.89% 1.5M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $23.18B (Medium) 15.12% 43.86% 55.46% 50%
35 VRTX VERTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC Common Stock $299.00 38.75% 47.60% 1.7M Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $76.31B (Large) 34.73% 8.90% 66.27% 38%
36 SRPT SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS INC Common Stock $169.47 87.74% 25.99% 890.0K Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $13.06B (Medium) 312.62% 41.31% 8.77% 25%
37 AGIO AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC Common Stock $54.53 64.59% 50.87% 655.3K Health Care Biotechnology Biotechnology $3.69B (Small) 19.04% 18.10% 10.53% 14%
38 DXCM DEXCOM INC Common Stock $430.35 207.69% 41.93% 1.3M Health Care Health Care Equipment & Supplies Health Care Equipment $39.17B (Large) 37.06% 31.24% 187.61% 109%
39 AXNX AXONICS MODULATION TECHNOLOGIES INC Common Stock $40.16 28.21% 2088.28% 673.9K Health Care Health Care Equipment & Supplies Health Care Equipment $1.38B (Small) 169.38% 16.58% 4.14% 10%
40 GH GUARDANT HEALTH INC Common Stock $83.00 26.40% 121.72% 1.0M Health Care Health Care Providers & Services Health Care Services $7.84B (Medium) 104.01% 13.26% -10.19% 2%
41 HCAT HEALTH CATALYST INC Common Stock $36.03 36.76% 29.64% 787.7K Health Care Health Care Technology Health Care Technology $1.36B (Small) 28.47% 42.73% -- 43%
42 RGEN REPLIGEN CORP Common Stock $135.22 51.66% 36.15% 801.7K Health Care Life Sciences Tools & Services Life Sciences Tools & Services $7.02B (Medium) 37.24% 27.18% 54.03% 41%
43 PCRX PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC Common Stock $55.32 77.85% 23.00% 863.0K Health Care Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals $2.34B (Small) 15.06% 45.91% 37.33% 42%
44 CHGG CHEGG INC Common Stock $74.82 41.94% 30.32% 3.7M Consumer Discretionary Diversified Consumer Services Education Services $9.02B (Medium) 17.38% 98.64% 66.70% 83%
45 PRPL PURPLE INNOVATION INC Common Stock $19.21 139.13% 51.32% 1.0M Consumer Discretionary Household Durables Home Furnishings $1.03B (Small) 14.44% 101.59% 205.95% 154%
46 FVRR FIVERR INTERNATIONAL LTD Common Stock $82.70 39.85% 42.34% 764.7K Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $2.56B (Small) 27.13% 150.67% 234.54% 193%
47 FTCH FARFETCH LTD Common Stock $21.57 27.93% 81.06% 4.7M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $7.30B (Medium) 61.56% 78.87% 0.99% 40%
48 CHWY CHEWY INC Common Stock $47.97 24.53% 38.19% 4.7M Consumer Discretionary Internet & Direct Marketing Retail Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $18.79B (Medium) 32.06% 6.90% 47.82% 27%
49 FND FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS INC Common Stock $61.15 29.28% 19.02% 1.2M Consumer Discretionary Specialty Retail Home Improvement Retail $6.26B (Medium) 24.86% 66.02% 47.03% 57%

GD_
One more comment

A screen by ZACKS and available at FATP "Increasing Sales and Margins" suggests an Operating Margin (TTM/5 Year Avg.)" filter.

This cut the screen to 25 results fewer negative returns(13w,52w)

Increasing Sales and Margins

Growth
Research Firm
Zack's Investment Research, Inc.
Objective of Increasing Sales and Margins
The goal of this screen is to find companies with increasing sales and increasing margins. Sales growth is one thing, but how much of it turns into profit is another.
Strategy
Sales are the most important thing to a company. But sales at the expense of profits, doesn't work. This screen first starts off by searching for only those companies with a Zacks Recommendation of 'Buy'. Strong Revenue (Sales) Growth rates are next. And a strong Return on Sales ratio or ROS shows how much profit is being created for each dollar of sales made. The screen also narrows the list down to the top 20% of companies with the highest increase in TTM Margins vs. the company's 5 Year Margins. An increase in margins shows the company's increasing operating efficiency by controlling costs and making more money on each unit sales. These items are all applied to companies trading at $5 or higher with an average 90-day trading volume of 50,000 shares or better. The combination of increasing Revenues and Profits is what great companies are made of and what makes this a great screen to find them.
Things to Watch Out For
When using margins in your screens, be aware that many industries enjoy different margin rates. So using a hard number or searching for the biggest rates may keep some excellent companies off of your radar. That's why looking for increases in margin rates is a better way to find improving companies and compare stocks across a wider universe.
Summary
In short, increasing sales growth and increasing margins shows a company is doing something right.

GD_
As an enhancement to this screen, I have changed from using the top 3 ranked Sectors (the highest level of organization) to the top 10 ranked industries. They're usually in the top 3 sectors but it sometimes brings out top performing industries from slightly lower ranked Sectors.

The industry performance stats are also available on Fidelity.com, although it takes a few minutes of renaming removing the (.GSxxxx) information to allow a VLOOKUP to find them because (of course) the stock industry metadata isn't exactly the same as the industry name.

Manual hacks I could build in Python but whatever.
No. of Recommendations: 5
As an enhancement to this screen, I have changed from using the top 3 ranked Sectors (the highest level of organization) to the top 10 ranked industries. They're usually in the top 3 sectors but it sometimes brings out top performing industries from slightly lower ranked Sectors.

Certainly doable but not easy. How often will you need to update?

The industry performance stats are also available on Fidelity.com, although it takes a few minutes of renaming removing the (.GSxxxx) information to allow a VLOOKUP to find them because (of course) the stock industry metadata isn't exactly the same as the industry name.

1-Year     1-Year   
Sector Market-Cap % Change % Change Sector Industry
8/27/2020 8/27/2020 8/27/2020 8/27/2020 Rank Rank

Show Communication Services details $5.46T 27.95% 3
Communication Services

5 Industries
Diversified Telecommunication Services $1.07T -5.10% 47
Entertainment $1.01T 31.15% 11
Interactive Media & Services $2.24T 46.84% 7
Media $589.15B 7.01% 38
Wireless Telecommunication Services $543.79B -- #VALUE!

Show Consumer Discretionary details $7.20T 34.56% 2
Consumer Discretionary
11 Industries
Auto Components $130.21B 11.55% 34
Automobiles $1.01T -19.12% 56
Distributors $39.83B 13.67% 32
Diversified Consumer Services $165.28B -45.65% 62
Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure $745.83B -11.75% 52
Household Durables $320.77B 30.40% 12
Internet & Direct Marketing Retail $3.13T 79.51% 2
Leisure Products $69.77B -24.74% 58
Multiline Retail $184.30B 25.32% 17
Specialty Retail $855.06B 26.84% 14
Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods $557.19B 15.19% 30

Show Consumer Staples details $3.69T 7.95% 7
Consumer Staples
6 Industries
Beverages $1.01T -2.31% 44
Food & Staples Retailing $846.52B 15.99% 25
Food Products $553.76B 9.67% 36
Household Products $533.52B 15.68% 27
Personal Products $441.92B 4.45% 40
Tobacco $303.48B -1.32% 43

Show Energy details $1.97T -35.15% 12
Energy
2 Industries
Energy Equipment & Services $92.83B -36.89%
Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels $1.88T -34.94%

Show Financials details $5.97T -4.05% 9
Financials
7 Industries
Banks $2.58T -14.69% 54
Capital Markets $1.28T 16.72% 24
Consumer Finance $200.95B -18.27% 55
Diversified Financial Services $573.39B 8.38% 37
Insurance $1.21T -9.65% 51
Mortgage REITs $54.00B --
Thrifts & Mortgage Finance $78.95B --

Show Health Care details $6.64T 21.05% 5
Health Care
6 Industries
Biotechnology $1.23T 29.76% 13
Health Care Equipment & Supplies $1.40T 17.47% 23
Health Care Providers & Services $914.28B 20.50% 20
Health Care Technology $127.55B 6.89% 39
Life Sciences Tools & Services $473.89B 38.81% 8
Pharmaceuticals $2.49T 15.90% 26

Show Industrials details $4.31T 6.36% 8
Industrials
14 Industries
Aerospace & Defense $604.23B -22.01% 57
Air Freight & Logistics $267.99B 38.00% 9
Airlines $129.42B -41.76% 61
Building Products $202.05B 20.87% 19
Commercial Services & Supplies $278.92B 14.06% 31
Construction & Engineering $74.91B 18.66% 22
Electrical Equipment $316.21B 31.42% 10
Industrial Conglomerates $500.30B 1.74% 42
Machinery $825.59B 25.53% 16
Marine $10.04B -- #VALUE!
Professional Services $323.83B 15.20% 29
Road & Rail $564.34B 26.20% 15
Trading Companies & Distributors $196.21B 55.49% 4
Transportation Infrastructure $13.18B -- #VALUE!

Show Information Technology details $11.81T 56.49% 1
Information Technology
6 Industries
Communications Equipment $367.51B -9.49% 50
Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components $342.94B 11.88% 33
IT Services $2.40T 19.49% 21
Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment $2.29T 51.13% 5
Software $4.09T 62.77% 3
Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals $2.33T 128.04% 1

Show Materials details $2.03T 15.30% 6
Materials
5 Industries