No. of Recommendations: 3
Got call at 10am this morning from Dentist...had a cancellation for tooth cleaning at 1pm. So I went. Dentist checked me out afterwards. Dang......two fillings need to be replaced...old ones and the teeth show problems with them.

Seems that everyone, and that is everyone, is trying to fit in dentist appointments at 'the end of the year' to spend their healthcare dollars and HSA dollars this year. Everything booked for weeks and weeks. Next appointment in December! And then one in Jan for the other filling on the other side.

Maybe sooner if a cancellation. I always seem to have no problems with tooth cleaning - getting a cancellation and being available most of the time in a few hours or less......no need to schedule at six month intervals. Oh well......I grew up before fluoride and have a mouth full of fillings..... my nieces/nephews have 1 or 2 at age 25.

dentist appointments ain't cheap these days.

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.