Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Tele shares, "Art - the breakeven point is 87."

Which makes me starting social security at 62 years of age an even smarter decision because the chances of me living to be 87 are slim to none. Which makes me glad I started taking social security at 62 years of age. If I live past 87 years age it will be because "then a miracle occurred."

I am not a vegetarian or a little guy. I rarely see big old fat men who are really old. Most of the really old males I know are little guys, thin, and not obsessed with food and eating. And when I see really old males they are usually still in pretty good shape, they can get around, and don't have arthritis (which limits mobility)and they aren't in a lot of pain. Pain produces cortisol in the body and cortisol suppresses the immune system.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.