No. of Recommendations: 17
I've made some changes to the GTR1 database that are requiring bigger data transfers to gtr1.net by rsync than I expected. Consequently, I don't think gtr1.net/2013 will be updated for several days.

If you need up-to-date screening results, send me an email (my TMF username at gmail.com) requesting access. I'll give you a temporary URL that will forward to my PC's localhost serving my own copy of the backtester until gtr1.net/2013 is up-to-date.

If I send you the URL, please do not post it on the message board.

Robbie Geary

P.S. My copy of the backtester has up-to-date data published by a certain bald and noseless wizard available for backtesting and screening.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.