Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Terrible week. Fled NFLX on the upgrade which of course immediately returned to current downtrend. Would have held but got nervous about earnings on Monday. My great wish is that earnings provides an uptick. My gut says that NFLX will crash. Still, don't have the balls to hold NFLX short through earnings, could see another 50% gain.

GME looking toppy again. Earnings on 5/13. Time to scalp a short still,

ASTX with a descending triangle. Earnings shouldn't matter much since this company doesn't make much anyway. Earnings on 4/29.

Missed the boat on LXK. Adding up all my missed profits. ugh Will continue to watch, could still return near recent highs which would be a beautiful short setup.

Going to start watching HGSH. Chinese RE developer. Overheated. Been running but not sure why, not exactly a rosy outlook for this company. The volume is terrible but I still think it will make for a nice technical short.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.