Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
He may wind up choosing someone else for the job, in the end. But if Trump does offer the job to Mitt Romney, then Romney will have a big decision to make. Should he risk his own reputation on the chance that he can constrain Trump and guide him to sober foreign policy decisions? Or is the possibility of Trump setting off some world crisis by an off-the-cuff decision just too high to even consider attaching your name to his administration? Romney would always have the option of just stepping down, should Trump do something completely unforgivable. He could then say “I tried — but failed — to talk Trump out of it,” and leave with at least some of his reputation intact.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mitt-romneys-dilemma_us_...

Hard to even consider this! Trump appoints Romney Secretary of State. Trump does something incredibly stupid that starts another war. Romney resigns to protect his own reputation.

And I thought that Romney working for somebody who he KNOWS should not be President was bizarre enough.

Jack
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Donald has called the MSM establishment liars.

They are.

It looks like he might bypass them completely.

He should.

Trumpeting this MSM garbage is really stupid.
No. of Recommendations: 0
No MSM is far more truthful than the likes of Fox News, Brightbart, and Infowars... And the rest of the right wing propaganda machine.
Then there's General Flynn. Pretty much on target, then dumped because of it.

Maybe Donald's smarter than Obama?
No. of Recommendations: 2
Most of the MSM is a propaganda machine. Between the likes of Soros, Daily Koz, HuffPo, all the way to the corrupt CNN-DNC links, how can you use the word "truthful".
<<<Hard to even consider this! Trump appoints Romney Secretary of State. Trump does something incredibly stupid that starts another war. Romney resigns to protect his own reputation.

And I thought that Romney working for somebody who he KNOWS should not be President was bizarre enough.>>>

Love the hysteria.

This is fun!