Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
...than FOX News gives him credit for.

It isn't just Fox Noise. The link tjscott0 posted claiming the State Dept is having to do "clean up" of Biden's comments is from ABC "news". I commented on METaR last week about NBC "news" providing a platform for anti-vaxers to spout their nonsense. A few days ago, CBS "news" ran a piece about the GOP candidate for Gov in Virginia doing well, providing a platform for a woman saying she has always voted Dem, but will vote for the Republican because Democratic mask and vax mandates infringe "freeedon". The man they talk to second says he doesn't like some Biden policies, but never says what those policies are that he doesn't like.

This is the CBS piece.

Virginia's governor's race remains close ahead of voters heading to the polls

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-governor-race-terry-mc...

The average USian has the attention span of a gnat. I expect the vast majority of the audience for that piece wasn't paying attention anymore when the report finally got around to talking about the candidates. Most people probably tuned out while the guy was making vague comments about not liking Biden. What everyone will remember is the long segment at the start, with the woman whining about big gummit Dems trying to tell parents how to raise their spawn.

The "JCs" are really lining up against Biden. He's dared to consider raising taxes on the richest! He's standing up to the rope sellers that put profit from trade with China ahead of the US' best interest!

In case you missed it, the corporate media hated Trump too. They got tax cuts and deregulation from Trump, but he also made it harder to find easy-to-cheat illegal immigrant labor and he pushed back against corporations that offshore jobs. Easy to see the bias. Every time the "news" talks about someone, they show a pic of the person they are talking about. Hardly ever saw a complimentary pic of Trump on the "news". They always showed the worst pix possible, with Trump scowling or in mid bellow. At the time, I thought they didn't like Trump because he's a fascist dictator wannabe. Appears that isn't the case, because they are pushing back against Biden too.

That's why I try to catch the news from either the BBC or Deutsche Welle. USian "news" is pretty worthless. Anyone else know there was a coup in Sudan a few days ago? USian "news" is too busy screaming "SEVERE!! ALARMING!!!! SHOCKING!!!!!!", to take time to actually inform anyone. I still haven't seen anything on USian "news" about the FCC ban on China Telecom.

Steve
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.