No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you both for your replies.
Why am I considering the sales? Firstly, I am concerned that I have too much invested in these two funds. For me, they are large positions, more so GIM than FAX. Also own small amount of BEGBX as it's more a Euro fund, if you will. I too want the diversifcation of non-US sovereign debt. Perhaps I'm getting myself too mixed up trying to follow currencies and interest rates, etc. In addition, I don't understand the consequences when it is stated that the debt is dollar denominated. Not saying this is the case with FAX or GIM, but I'm not sure, and I've seen this mentioned with other funds. I will keep trying to figure out what is making me uneasy, as I would like to make a conscious decision and not a decision based on the sleep factor which I am sometimes too prone to implement, especially now that I can get a pretty good deal in CDs.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.