Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you for all the information.

Have read Ben Graham's book and Fischer's, have completed the rule maker seminar. I also bought Peter Lynch's book and the Warren buffett way.

at the moment I'm putting all the information I can understand on excel - so as I go thru the financial statements they are starting to make sense. It is still difficult to see the story that the financials are telling but I am perservering and appreciate your help.

My broker just recommended that I buy some Foodland shares so I will go thru the financials (I have just down loaded them) and will go thru your explanation on Enterprise Value and see if financially the company is worth buying at its present price. then I will do some research on the business structure and management and see what I come up with.

I come from a science background like to look at numbers, my psychology and manufacturing background impels me to look at management.

Again thank you for your explanations.

Judy
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.