No. of Recommendations: 1
Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.

Piedmont was a nice small gas utility that I've been buying with their DRIP since 1998. Now I have all this cash and nothing to do with it!

Worse yet, Bayer is buying up Monsanto, another DRIP of mine. When that deal goes through, I'll get another $250,000 cash or so.

I suppose some more energy stock purchases are in order, but I guess I'm looking for some new stocks to buy with DRIPS, too.

SP, why DRIP when you can go with the flow?

You'll be hard pressed to DRIP all that moola into stocks a bit at a time. Why not just invest in some dividend paying stocks and reinvest the dividends? Here's a list, there are other lists but I've found they all basically all cover the same stocks.

The following dividend stocks are a very select group, as they have been increasing their annual dividends every year for at least the past 25 years.

http://www.dividend.com/dividend-stocks/25-year-dividend-inc...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.