No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you guys!

@TMFDatabaseBob I think as a newbie, your technique is way over my head at this point. Although I would love to know where to get the metrics you mentioned "sales, GAAP earnings, adjusted earnings, operating cash flow, free cash flow, and EBITDA", particularly adjusted earnings as I thought this is the same as non-GAAP profit. Are they not? If not how can we get adjusted earnings? Note that I'm getting my information from the company IR website.

Would EV also be there? (EV = market value of common stock + market value of preferred equity + market value of debt + minority interest - cash and investments.) Will this information be on the 10-Q?

@Phoolio18, in this case, how can I determine if I want to add, increase my stake on a specific stock if the price is cheap, reasonably priced, or wildly priced? I can see that Saul keeps adding even with the price increasing but I can't work out how he determines if this is still within the acceptable price range.

Eddie
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.