Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you Mr Market
I have just made a nice profit with DHOM.
It was quite a wrench to sell it but seeing I am starting to apply the method I forced myself. I eagerly await your next buy.

I am also rather reluctant to pay for fool boards but if it serves as a site on which Ernie will continue to post and others to discuss, it is probably worth the fee. This is rather ironic given the fools previous persecution of Mr Market (ie that Ernies method and style might directly fill the fools coffers).

In reply to Qarel's previous comments that Ernie should post his recommendations prior to buying, I feel that this is an imposition. I really dont think that these tips influence the share price much, but if they did it would be unfair to expect him to wait until they were in the public domain before buying himself.
Incidently, I also dont think that there has been any true ramping of these stocks on this board. I have not seen any examples of alleged inside information, rumour or innuendo (which sometimes goes unnoticed and unpunished on share specific boards). Just enthusiastic recommendation with concise justification.

By the way, as a UK dweller, does anyone know if IBD is available in any form in the UK.

Regards
Philip Kaye
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.