Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Thank-you Nancy for that clarification, I'm - I was going to say speechless but as my previous post shows, that's not quite the case ;-)

I never thought to Google for info yesterday, I was just so appalled, but one of the first things I found today was this, I think I'll also post it on the pets board as it's not as confrontational as what I wrote here.

http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-chat/304165-munchkin-cats.htm...

Most of the major cat groups do not recognize it,

I'm pleased about that.

and it has to be outcrossed with a regular cat every couple of generations or the kittens will die.

That's partly referred to in the forum link above in the 50% kitten mortality statistic. I'm pretty much easy going about everything, but cruelty to animals gets me to Defcon 1 quicker than I can type it.

Thanks again,

Rune
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.