Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you very much. I live in Wisconsin sand am very close to Wi-cell.
Just for information, the scientist who discovered stem cells and developed the original theory was at UW.(I live and work in Wisconsin). He GAVE it to guess who, (it was worth millions at that time)- I refer you to SDB- Society for the Development of Biological Research.
I believe at this point that investments and scientific research mesh. Owning one of these stocks is no more risky, even if you don't know any background, than many growth stocks on the market.
Although GERN is favored, I will research the other companies. Due to time and space won't say anymore- This is not a science class, and besides, most of you are more informed and intellectual than me in this area.
I do beg to differ with the information imparted on the 21st to CBS. Much of it is simply wrong.

Again, thanks for answering me, and I shall write to incylong- wish I
had his personal address- yours too-maybe we could put together what you know and I know to a lucrative end.Needless to say, I am very involved in stem cell research, and consider it an idea and development very worthy of monetary faith and investment.

, I will buy it, at least.This subject obtained alot more press and attention before the trajedy the 11th-but time marches on. I am a very simple investor. I will keep INCY as long as it seems to be rising- but as soon as GERN hits 8.00
I will buy- more than I have in INCY. I will also research this week,
( which is rare) BTRN, STEM, and ASTM.I am going to use it for a growth investment at the worst- it depends alot on terrorism in those years. I beg you to read a little about sem cells- (EMBRYONIC NOT adult). I won't say more because this is not a science class.

Thanks again. I shall write to incylong. I appreciate your time very much.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.