No. of Recommendations: 27
Thank you very much to both of you for replying and Donna for sending me an email.

It's still just so hard to believe he's gone. Everything is exactly where he left it. It's like he just went on a random, sudden vacation and he's going to walk back in the door, but we know he won't.

I know he didn't post all the time on here, but I just wanted to inform. And I hope you guys will keep solving lots of computer issues because he always enjoyed doing it, whether it was here, with me or my family, or anyone who needed help with a computer.

And, I guess the last thing I'll post here on his behalf is that I really just hope all of you will think a little more about your health after this, and if you dad is still with us, give him a huge hug, because I can honestly say that you really never know when it might be the end.

-Christopher A. Grider
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.