Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.

Support Test:
Should I furnish any documents about their sources of income during 2003 and also show how much I spent for them and prove that I spent more than 50% ? This means I have to get documents of their sources of income etc and get it notarized from India. Don't know if that would be valid though...

I just now found out that ITIN application form (W7)has been revised. We need to file W7 along with the tax return. IRS will process the W7, give an ITIN and then process the return!

Thanks again,
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.