Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Thanks David! That was just the right amount of information to get me started without being completely overwhelming.

I've read everything through once now (well, except the SEC filing, I admit) but I suspect that I'll need to read it at least once more before it sinks in, especially the parts referring to closed funds. I'm tempted by IFN. I marked the board as one of my faves. I am attracted by the diversification offered and the dividend. And it means a lot to me that you can vouch (via family members) that the companies chosen by the fund are top notch. It also seems like a better choice than IIF or MINDX. I suppose my next step should be to spend more time at in.finance.yahoo and get a feel for Indian companies, especially if they appear on that SEC filing.

My shopping cart is filling up. :) I intend to keep reading at this point. But I'm hoping if I decide to add IFN the market will cooperate and present a good price.

Thanks for putting everything into one post. I appreciate the effort that took, because you could've said, "do a search," but this was so much nicer and more helpful! I am sure I will refer back to it often as I keep reading.

Best,
Robin
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.