Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Thanks for inviting me personally to respond. Unfortunately, I have little time (haven't read any of the comments so far), so I'll keep it short while shooting from the hip.

For the record, I agree that Ron Paul is being shortchanged by the media. All of them, not just the ones you call "Liberal".

Since I am not a registered Republican, I don't really care who wins the Repubican primary. But for what it is worth, I think Ron Paul should run as an independent, because he clearly does not belong in today's Republican party. His ideas are definitely appealing, just not to the Conservatives who will determine who will represent them in the next election. Or to me. Not that that matters...

When it comes to Conan, I think he is neither funny nor relevant. So what someone else says about what Conan said is even more irrelevant. To me, at least.

I agree that the state media have already decided who is going to win the next election. But since 4 more years of Obama is just what I am hoping for, it looks like I am getting my wish!

Finally, I am OK with you calling me an intellectual fraud. If that is your opinion because I disagree with most of what you say, so be it.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.