Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1

Thanks for replying JR.
I bought NRT last year at $2.77 and I'm just considering adding a bit to my position. There's no point in trying to predict NRT's movements with TA; this stock moves up with good news and slides back slowly when there's been no news for a while. TA can't predict when the news comes out.

I'm expecting (er..hoping for) some exposure during the International Congress for Endocrinology in Sydney 29 Oct-3 Nov. A preliminary report of a study by the university of California (270 women)is to be released there. Another month later the current clinical trial of Phenoxodiol should come to an end. I don't know how long it will take to analyze the outcome, but i expect a press release soon afterwards.

I don't agree at all that this is a late stage. I think that now is a good time to buy. Of course the price has been going up over the years: they have achieved a lot and the prospects just keep getting better. It's a bit more expensive now, but also less risky. There are so many products in the pipeline, the chance that at least one of them makes it big time is quite high.

I think we've just had our major correction from $5 back to under $3.50 (first somewhat disappointing revenues followed by no news for a while). We've got some exciting times ahead with all the clinical trials; we'll soon see our old highs again and go beyond. (i hope.)

Novogen is optimistic about the outcome of the trials; they want to see their products at least through phase II (FDA approved trials) before they make a deal with one of the big boys. The further you get on your own, the better the deal, but your own risk is also bigger. Novogen has enough insight in the potential of their products now that they are willing to take the risk of going through the considerable expenses of phase II by themselves. And top management owns a great number of shares, they will do what's best for the shareholders in the long run.

eveline

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.