Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for sharing. That's the real life experiences and knowledge that the FOX- MSNBC rabbit machines have no clue about.

Once, I have been on the India-Pakistani border. (This is another constant war, partially started by European Colonizers - their gifts keep giving)

And while the bad blood is real.....

Would you believe that the Indian and Pakistani soldiers....daily...pour tea for each other, they shout cricket scores back and forth, yell swear words to each other about their Moms and Sisters...and they all laugh about it.

Yet.... when there's political trouble, Prime Minister Modi of India will find some sort of Pakistani problem. Or even Prime Minister Imran Khan in Pakistan - who campaigned against too much military running the government, is now totally cozied up to the Generals, the I.S.I - these are entities that Americans don't understand - helped create and fund things like the Taliban and Al Qaeda and Bin Laden was found living amongst them in peace and luxury.

Again my point - the Ruling Classes benefit from all of these conflicts. Ending them would be the worst thing to happen to them.

It's also a matter of time before these tribal wars - become very American.

Someone here warned of it for decades....
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.