Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for taking the time to look at this Hawkwin. FYI - the returns I listed were for the past year (except PQUBX), not YTD. But thanks for pointing out the flaws in my analysis. I'm new to this and just learning how it all works. I will definitely take another look at my positions considering the points you've made before I go ahead with any sales.

And I should apologize for my cynicism towards financial advisors - I've just had three straight bad experiences with them (first one bought me into B-shares without telling me the costs associated until he emailed me one day to tell me he would no longer be handling my 401K, the second one ignored me for 3 months until I had to find the third one, who almost convinced me to put all of my money in an account that charged a 1% wrap fee on top of a $1500 yearly retainer).

Thanks again.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.