Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ironically enough, just this week I decided that I was going to research and start getting info on investing in properties. My inlaws have had rental properties for years and yes there are definitely times where they get frustrated but it has certainly been a great addition to their income.

I happen to work for a medical school and know that there is always a shortage of housing for the students around the campus and the hositals they rotate through. I also went to some banks websites to look for REO properties, and I'm waiting for some books from Amazon. I think I'm on the right track, any suggestions????

Thanks again for the link from the other board (don't remember which board though!!) LMSM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.