Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the feedback. A few comments:

Liability Umbrella's are only for liability - car accidents, someone slips and falls in your yard and sues, etc.

HIPPA where I live will take people if all else fails. It isn't very good coverage, and is expensive, and has limits, but it is probably better than many other alternatives. It is a state issued and subsidized policy, not issued by a regular carrier. It only forces regular carriers to take you on if you are deemed to be too healthy for HIPPA itself.

I have so far learned that in the good old days if you belonged to a professional organization, such as those available to Lawyers, CPA's, Engineers, you could get group coverage through them. However now it seems as most if not all of those choices are gone. Insurance companies are cutting them off to cut exposure. You now must be an employee or own a business with employees to qualify. Anyone know more about this?
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.