Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Thanks for the response BB, this is the kind of responses that I'm looking for. I tried to find the stocks that I believed had the most market opportunity in the future as well as the best position to capitalize on that opportunity. I consider SEBL the only established Gorilla while CREE, GMST, NTAP and QCOM (BLDP and LHSP have potential) are emerging Gorilla's. Which one's from my other list would you consider Gorilla candidates (you said at least five), I would consider Rambus, I2, Citrix, Echelon and perhaps Arm Holdings as potential candidates. I don't have time at the moment to backup my statements, so you'll just have to take it at that. Could you or someone else make a suggestion about not only which stock should be added to the list but also which should be removed.

Matt
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.