POGRX
SGOIX
TAREX
TYBS
VMNFX
The advisory fee = 1.49%
My YTD return = .005% compared to the S&P 500 return of 1.78%
( yes you read that right )
I hate to tell you what the return since inception is - very disheartening. Like I said - he has made more on my money than I have.

I'm not sure where to begin in choosing a solid dividend stock(s). I thought about opening a brokerage account and transferring these funds without liquidating just to get away from my "trusted advisor" and his high fee, doing research and selling to buy dividend yielding stocks that have solid balance sheet.
I'm at a point where I really don't want to be overly concerned about the performance of a portfolio - I thought I had that in check when I went with my current advisor, who has performed abysmally. I take most of the blame for the lack of performance for not keeping current with my account.

Thanks again -
Currently but not completely deflated.
Dave
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.