Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for your response. You stated that these %'s are published by the IRS.....where will I find them?

You are should take a deduction if legal, and obviously not if it isn't legal. This year, my family medical deductions are extremely high due to surgery not covered by my employer. In addition, my itemized employee business expenses are lower this year as well.

Knowing what range is typical for certain AGI would be helpful.....particularly if you have an area that you feel may be on the high end or low end, no matter what the reason. It just pays to be smart and informed.

Thanks again......
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.