Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Thanks guys at Fooltools,

This board will be dedicated to everything wireless, from Mobile Phones to service providers to accessory companies, modems etc.., to just about anything that does not require a wire to get connected. Wireless in my opinion is the ultimate industry to invest in and I think it will be where most people will make the most money in the next century, similiar to what the Drug Industry was to the 20th century. I just set up this board because I noticed there was no one spot where investors from different wireless companies who were competitors could debate each other over which was the best investment. QCOM people would attack the Nokia boards and vice versa, Motorola people would anger Ericy people etc. Now we have built a Wireless Arena where we can finally find out whose the best and where we can make the most money in this industry. I hope we will follow the fool mission of learning together and introduce the TMF family to the power and future of Wireless. I am not the leader of this board, This is a democracy with no leader, I will participate as a player and hope others will ask general questions and others will answer them. I am retired and travel alot these days, so I may be gone for weeks at a time. I am sure that there will be many qualified people roaming around here who are more knowledgable on the subject then I am.

Well let the games begin.

Mycroft (Wireless Junkie)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.