Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks, Hewitt. I will check these out.

For anyone that cares, I mainly use stocks with market caps greater than $1B in client accts. I've started buying BBY again in May, and MMM a few weeks ago. Afer the big run in BBY, I'm waiting to see if it comes back a bit. I hold DELL in some older accts, but haven't purchased it recently. I always get hung up on valuation with this one.

If I may, I'll throw out a couple others that I am currently buying: COST, APPB, SYY, and MDT. APPB has had a nice run, so is a bit rich. I'm just adding to or starting small positions on this one.

This is not a recommendation to buy any of the stocks mentioned. I just wanted to list a couple others you could check out or add to your watchlist.

Best,
Matt
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.