Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Thanks, I didnt sign up for the margin stuff, because If you ever read the agreement it virtually says that they are free to Phuck you side ways !!!!!!!!!!!!! sell your stock and do practically whatever they want should you ever have a margin call.

I'm always a little paranoid that someones going to get into my account and make phony transactions to run me into the poor house and with a margin account you can really get into trouble should the unlikely event of someone stealing or hacking into the system... Honestly sometimes the system errors and sometimes gives you balance details that are too high or at zero and this sometimes freaks me out LOL... Until I manage to refresh the page a couple times to get it to be right...

THe weirdest thing I've seen is where they had inconsistent figure amounts for that DGP double gold ETF !!!!!!!!!!!

They had it as being at 27.95 at a all time high, then it said 27.5 was the high for the day ???

I'm going to try and work over my paranoia so that I can trade and short some stocks as sometimes when theres blood in the water, at least I might be able to eat a piece..

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.