Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks, I'm getting close enough that I need to start paying a little bit of attention to these kinds of details, although as a salaried worker, I don't think I have a lot of income flexibility.

Before you get too concerned :

And you can file an appeal if your income has dropped at retirement. Of course, if you have money in a traditional IRA, there will be required minimum distributions at 70.5(but this could change by a year or so depending on what Congress does).

And then your head explodes ;)
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.