No. of Recommendations: 5
We began working together on the Mechanical Investing Board many years ago... Then I strayed and ended up here with Eric's leadership and you jumped on with us too. The Boards have taught us a great deal about investing. The people who were here and also at MI were very savy people and the coming together of all of those people produced a good blend to help us invest more wisely. With the changing of our lives and the changes in the way large corporations invest now, our methods have changed as well.

Now I'm mostly investing with TMF Options and keeping track of how the market is trending by posting here each week with the help of your Overlaps. The posting weekly has kept me sane through many life upheavals... and ... the friendships that we have all developed over the years has given us encouragement and knowledge.

We both like to learn and to teach and we were able to do that with others who had the same inclinations. Thanks for the shared time and the brain searching that we have all had. It's been a long and good time here and there...

Your friend, Anne
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.