Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks. Maybe time will help.
But, funny thing.... When you are my age time is something you don't have a whole lot of. Strange, too. I think of my own death more lately. But I don't have any kind of "bucket list" like many would have. I just kind of float from one day to the next.

Another funny thing....no matter who you are, depressed or not, the only time any of us have is now. Once I realized that any sense of urgency - if I ever had one - vanished. No need to hurry up because "now" is already here. The only question is what you will do with it. And, so far, I don't feel compelled to do anything at all.

So I just float.

AM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.