Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Thanks, Michael. Those of us who know Bill well, know and rely on those qualities in him. Coming from you that means a great deal.

Sincerely,

Bob

(PS: I guess you heard about the free beer and BBQ on Bill if he wins, huh?)

Hell, yes, Bob, I'm supplying the salmon for it. Elly's recipe: garlic, lemon juice and honey. Is to die for. As side, Yukon yellow potatoes and baby carrots with a béchamel sauce and you'd think that you'd died and gorn to hebben. Add a nice Jackson Triggs merlot and life don't get any better.

Why I am supporting Bill's nomination is because the man behind the 'stuff' is a man I would like on my balcony. A few months ago, Hundriver, came to White Rock and we shared beer on my balcony watching the sun go down. A nice time. Bill gives me the impression of being that way. I like a person who takes the time to think things through and that's Bill.

I am somewhat prejudiced. In the years I have been posting at TMF, I have liked certain posters because they are lacking in abrasiveness. Kindness, interest, and menschness counts far more in my book than a snarkiness some think is how you respond on the internet.

Billffor The Feste Award

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.