Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks Nathan. You wrote, "So absent great demand, which is currently there". I think you meant to write ". . . isn't currently there" (just want to make sure I understand your point.

Regardless, as I look at agriculture stocks strictly long-term, I am happy to add a bit more at sub-$40. I realize it could take another big dive with another global recession, though the yield isn't bad, and I think I'll be happy with the overall returns in ten years.

I am also looking at Agrium (AGU), which is more nitrogen-focused and appears to have had more steady earnings growth (and maybe I am drawn in because I am missing Vittera).
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.