No. of Recommendations: 4
Thanks, Robyn!

Believe me, I am taking as easy as I can! I have been sick for two weeks now, and I finally asked my OB about some antibiotics, which she agreed I probably need. Took the first dose yesterday, and by this morning I already felt better. Not 100%, but definitely improved.

My husband can put the Christmas ornaments away and fold the laundry, but he's been doing so much around here that I haven't wanted to ask him to do it. And now that I seem to be on the mend, I will easily be able to do it myself. My friends would help, I'm sure, and they will be helping me plenty once this baby arrives. :)

As for meals, I haven't cooked much in months. I've been on bed rest or just haven't had the energy, and my husband has been doing 99% of it. And I have set some meals aside in the freezer, and we have eaten a handful of them. And there are several more in there for once baby comes.

Had a dream this morning that I had the baby, that all went well, and that he was big compared to my other babies. And that he was born more than a week from today! (I'm 38 weeks today, so that works!)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.