Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 25
I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that make this board what I believe to the best of its kind.

With what I have learned here and applied to my own trading, I managed to be up 15.5% on the year. It was the first year I have actively managed a portion of my own investments and it has been a very rewarding experience.

In all the years I have kept my savings with mutual funds, I have never had a return this big. There is something to be said about managing your own destiny, and I only hope I can become consistent over the coming years and start to allocate more and more to my own personal investment portfolio.

The main successes I have had are with SHOP, ANET, and SBNY. I also did very good with Canadian Bank Stocks (I am in Canada).

I am looking forward to improving my knowledge and hopefully being able to contribute more meaningfully to this group in the future.

Thanks again!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.