No. of Recommendations: 1
Thanks, TT.

I agree with CABob. I am surprised to learn that this is another certification for financial advisers.

We often talk about the need for an elder attorney--especially on the Estate Planning board. That's to deal with nursing home issues and especially protecting assets for spouse and qualifying for Medicaid if you need it.

But I would expect there are experts in dealing with numerous other senior issues. I was expected a CSA to be a general purpose adviser to help you find say in home assistance for aging parents, Meals on Wheels, or other such issues.

There must be a whole world of services out there for those who need them. Some if you can pay for them. Some if you can't. Where do you find them?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.